The products for sale on www.exton.it are sold and billed by Exton s.r.l. | Carinaro (CE) | 81032 | Asi-Strada consortile – Via Casignano | VAT: 03218790610
For information regarding orders, deliveries and purchases, you can contact Exton Customer Care using the contacts listed below:
Telephone: +39.0815027530 Monday to Friday 08:30-13:00 14:30-18:00
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Acceptance of these general conditions of sale and conclusion of contract
- The contract between Exton srl and the Customer (any natural person who purchases goods on the Website for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession) is to be intended concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by EXTON. In case of non-acceptance of the order, EXTON must send communication to the Customer immediately.
- By placing an order using the order form on the Website (hereafter the “Order”), the Customer declares s/he has read all the instructions provided to him/her during the purchasing procedure and that s/he accepts entirely these General Conditions (hereafter “Conditions”).
- These Conditions can be printed or saved on a durable medium, in accordance with Article 12 of Italian Legislative Decree 70 of 2003 and with Article 51 of Italian Legislative Decree 206 of 2005, as modified by Italian Legislative Decree 21 of 2014.
- Purchase terms
2.1 The products for sale by EXTON are solely those present on the EXTON website at the time the Order is placed, as they are described in the relevant information sheets.
2.2 In any case it is understood that the pictures accompanying the description of a product are for information purposes only, they may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics and may differ in color and size (also due to the browser and screen used to access the Website and view the images).
2.3 To place an Order, the Customer must complete the form on the Website in its entirety and submit it after having carefully read the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product/s s/he wishes to purchase. If desired, the Customer may also require emission of relevant tax invoice, according to Article 22 of Presidential Decree 633 of 1972.
2.4 Correct receipt of the Order is confirmed by Exton with and e-mail sent to the email address supplied by the Customer. This message will include a brief description of the purchase conditions, pursuant to applicable provisions, as well as the data entered by the Customer during the Order, so that s/he can verify them and, if need be, communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
- Prices and Methods of payment
3.1 The prices shown on the website include tax and VAT. Additional shipping costs or payment charges will be preventively communicated to the Customer through the website or these Conditions.
3.2 The following methods of payments are accepted:
Customer may pay using PayPal according to its specific terms.
2) Credit card
In case of purchase by credit card, transactions should be handled through PayPal secure server or other secure server chosen by EXTON.
In no event and at no stage of the purchase process EXTON will be able to access Customer’s credit card information, as they will be transmitted via secure connection directly to the bank handling the transaction. No computer filing system will save the data and therefore in no event EXTON will be held liable for any fraudulent or improper use of the credit card by a third party upon payment of the products.
3) Bank transfer (only for European Union Countries)
In case of bank transfer, bank account details for the payment will be displayed. Goods will be shipped only after the bank will clear the payment.
4) Cash on delivery (only in Italy)
Cash on delivery payment with an additional €8,00 charge.
- Delivery and shipping fees
4.1 Purchased products will be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer in the Order within 5 working days of EXTON accepting the Order, at the cost specifically shown on the Website before submitting the Order. EXTON reserves the right to accept or refuse deliveries outside Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries outside Italy, shipping fees and delivery times may vary.
4.2 For deliveries to non-EU countries, possible additional custom fees will be borne by the recipient. The Customer is therefore invited to contact the Customs Authorities of his/her country in order to ascertain the costs and possible import limitations.
4.3 Delivery times indicated by EXTON are purely indicative and delays or possible split shipments do not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery or request any compensation or reimbursement.
4.4 At the time of delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the shipping document.
- that the packaging is not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal strapping).
Any damage to the packaging and/or articles or a mismatch in the number of packages or of the indications, must be immediately notified, writing a specific note on the Courier’s proof of delivery.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, compliance or the completeness of the received articles must be reported within 7 days from the delivery, following the modalities set out in this document.
- Right of withdrawal
5.1 In compliance with Article 52 of the Italian Legislative Decree 206 of 2005, as modified by Italian Legislative Decree 21 of 2014, the Customer will be able to withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the contract of purchase for any reason, without having to state motivations and without any penalty within 14 (fourteen) working days from receiving the goods.
5.2 In order for the Customer to exert the right of withdrawal provided for in Article 5.1, s/he shall send communication in that regard to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the specific form on the Website.
5.3 In case of withdrawal, the Customer shall return the articles to EXTON at his/her expenses within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal, to the following address: EXTON S.R.L. 2, Strada Consortile – 81032 Carinaro (CE), Italy. The goods must be returned intact, with all their parts and in the original packaging (bags and wrapping), kept and, if need be, used for the time strictly necessary to ascertain and verify nature, characteristics and size, with reasonable diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- right of withdrawal is applicable only to the purchased article in its entirety; it is not possible to exert the right of withdrawal only on a part of the purchased good (ex. accessories, complementary parts, etc.);
- in order to exert the right of withdrawal, the product must be sent back in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including wrapping and any documentation and accessory equipment: tags, cards, seals, etc.);
- costs of return shipping (and possible custom fees) will be borne solely by the Customer.
- shipment is under the full responsibility of the customer until receipt is confirmed in the warehouse indicated by EXTON;
- in case the goods should be damaged during the return shipping, EXTON will notify the Customer immediately, in order to allow him/her to raise a prompt complaint with their courier and obtain a refund of the product value; in such an event the products will be placed at Customer’s disposal, cancelling at once the withdrawal request;
EXTON shall not be liable for any damage, theft or loss of goods occurred during or in relation to the return shipping.
5.4 EXTON shall reimburse the Customer the full amount already paid, except additional shipping expenses according to Article 56, paragraph 2 of the Italian Legislative Decree 21 of 2014, within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal, by writing off the transfer of the amount charged, using the same method of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed.
In any event the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. EXTON may withhold reimbursement until it has received the goods back, or the Customer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods properly, whichever is earlier.
5.5 In any case, the Customer will lose right of withdrawal in case EXTON ascertain that:
- returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its package are not intact;
- product’s outer packaging and/or original internal wrapping are missing;
- product’s integrated elements and/or accessories (for ex. zippers, shoelaces, buckles, etc.) are missing.
In case the right of withdrawal is forfeited, EXTON shall return to the sender the purchased goods, charging him/her the shipping expenses and, if already reimbursed, the cost of the product.
6.1 All products sold by EXTON are covered by a 24 (twenty-four) months warranty for non-conformity defects as per Title III of the Italian Legislative Decree 206 of 2005. To benefit from assistance under warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice, or receipt of payment, together with the shipping document.
6.2 Warranty for non-conformity defects will apply, provided that the product has been used correctly for its declared end use and in strict accordance with use and washing instructions given in and/or with the product.
6.3 In case, for any reason, EXTON should not be able to return the Customer a product under warranty (restored or replaced), or should the repair or the substitution be, also in relation to the value of the product, overly onerous, EXTON may grant the Customer an appropriate price reduction, or the reimbursement of the full amount paid with termination of the contract.
6.4 In case the application of warranty provides for the return of the product, the same should be returned by the Customer in its original packaging (including wrapping and possible documentation and accessory equipment).
- Complaint and enquiries
7.1 Complaints or enquiries can be addressed to EXTON at the following addresses:
Telephone: +39.0815027530 Monday to Friday 08:30-13:00 14:30-18:00
9. Applicable Law
9.1 The contract of purchase as per these Conditions and its implementation is regulated by the Italian Law, with the result that the conflict rules and those of the United Nation Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods must be disapplied. Setting of disputes should be upon the Courts of the municipality where the Customer has his/her residence.